Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme in Gujarat for e-scooter, e-rickshaw, electric vehicles 2020 (Eligibility, application form, process, list, amount)
Recently, Gujarat state government has launched a new scheme called Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2021. Under this scheme the state government is going to provide a subsidy amount on purchase of e-Scooters, e-Bikes, and e-Rickshaws. The scheme was launched on 17 September 2020. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. The scheme was launched as a climate change program. In this article you are going to get an idea about the scheme in detail so let’s talk about the scheme.
Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme Launched Details
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2021|
|Date of the scheme||September 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Target people||People of Gujarat|
Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will help you to restore the climate of the state. It will help to get people new scooter that will not increase carbon footprint.
- MoU of the scheme– Under the Environmental Change division there is a virtual MoU that includes 10 associations to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Assistance for the scheme– As per the rules of the scheme, state government is going to provide 48,000 rupees for 5,000 battery-fueled e-rickshaws.
- Sponsorships on the vehicle- Government has also brought sponsorships of 5 lakh rupees for setting up charging station. The limit power of each station will be 35,500 MW.
- Sustainable power- The state government has increased the consumption of sustainable power by 30%.
- Subsidy for students- Under the scheme the school students will get 12,000 rupees on the purchase of battery-operated two-wheeler.
Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Gujarat– One has to be the domicile of Gujarat to avail the benefit of the subsidy scheme.
- Eligible students– In order to become the beneficiary of the scheme, the students have to be from class 9th to 12th and college students are also eligible.
- Identity proof- In order to get the benefit of the scheme one has to have Aadhar card as ID proof.
- Bank account– The subsidy amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries so one has to have personal account.
Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme Required Documents
- Address proof– In order to apply for the scheme, you need to submit your address proof at the time of application.
- School certificate-The interested candidate must submit school certificate at the time of application.
- Aadhar card– The applicant must have Aadhar card as they have to give the card number.
- Account details– You need to provide your bank account details so that you can get the money to your account.
- Contact details– The applicant must provide their contact details to the authority so that you can complete your application process.
- Photograph– You need recent passport size photograph to complete the application.
How to Apply for Two Wheeler subsidy Scheme
- Step 1- to apply for the scheme you need to visit gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2- On the home page you need to click on ‘apply online’.
- Step 3- After that, a form will appear where you will have to enter information accurately
- Step 4- You need to upload all the necessary documents, and then you need to submit the form.
How to Check Application Status
- Step 1- You need to visit the official site which is gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2- On the home page you will have to click on ‘application status’
- Step 3- a page will appear where you will have to enter your application ID and you need to click on submit.
- Step 4- Once you submit it the status will appear on the screen
From the above written information about the scheme it is evident that the scheme is not only going to improve the environment but also help the people. The students who have been struggling with commutation system, with the help of an e-scooter they will be able to reach school or college easily.
Q : What is Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2021?
Ans : It is a subsidy scheme on the purchase of e-scooter, and e-rickshaw.
Q : Who are eligible for the scheme?
Ans : The domicile of Gujarat
Q : How will it help the students?
Ans : Students from class 9 to 12th will get subsidy. Also the students studying college are eligible.
Q : How much money will be provided?
Ans : The students will get 12,000 rupees
Q : Where to apply?
Ans : You need to visit gujarat.gov.in
Other Links –