Tripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan 2021 How to Apply, Form, Registration, List, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Toll free Number, Website
In Tripura the state government came up with Kishori Suchita Abhiyan which is a free sanitary napkin distribution scheme. The government launched this scheme on 21st January, 2021. The state government of Tripura has decided to provide sanitary napkin to all girls from 6th to 12th grade in school. The primary purpose of the scheme is to ensure menstrual hygiene among the young girls and that is the reason government will distribute free sanitary napkin. So, let’s get into the details of the scheme.
Tripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan Launch details
|Name of the scheme||Tripura KishoriSuchitaAbhiyan|
|Date of launch||21st January, 2021|
|Launched by||State government of Tripura|
|Target people||Young school girls|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||NA|
Key features of the Tripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan
- Objective of the scheme– Tripura government wanted to ensure that every girl in the state gets proper sanitation facility and that is the reason they decided to provide proper sanitation to the young girls of the state. They will get the utmost menstrual hygiene.
- Free of cost– Tripura cabinet has decided that the beneficiaries will get sanitary pads from the government free of cost.
- Normalizing menstrual health– With the free distribution of free napkin government is trying to normalize menstruration among the people.
- Mode of work- The state government of Tripura will contact to the schools in order to provide sanitary napkins. They will also conduct discussion among the students to eradicate the taboo from society. They will also create the awareness among the students of opposite sex.
- Budget of the scheme– For coming three years government has earmarked a provision worths3,61,63,248 rupees.
- School bag scheme– Tripura government has decided to resume the school bag scheme which
Eligibility criteria for Tripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan
- Domicile of the state– The scheme is applied only for the girls who are the permanent residence of Tripura.
- School girls– The scheme is for the girls who study in school and they have to from 6th to 12th grade.
- Tripura schools- The schools which are in Tripura only they get the free sanitary napkins from the state government.
- Identity card- The girls need to bring school identity card to get the facility.
How to apply for Tripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan
As it is a newly launched scheme, so no application procedure has been declared by the state government. However, the students are asked to contact with the respective school authority.
It is evident that with the scheme the young girls will be able to get free napkins and they do not have to use unhygienic cloth. The girls will always get sanitary napkin in school so they will be able to use it on the emergency day. On the other hand, the campaigns will be able to make them aware of menstrual health.
Tripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan FAQs
1.What isTripura Kishori Suchita Abhiyan?
ANS-It is a scheme that is launched in Tripura for providing sanitary napkins.
2.How will the girls get napkins?
ANS-They will get that from their respective schools.
3.What will the age of the beneficiaries?
ANS-Girls from 6th to 12th grade in school will get napkins.
4.How much they have to pay?
ANS-No money will required.
5.Where to contact for the scheme?
ANS-The girls have to contact with the schools.