Tamil Nadu Right of Way Portal 2021, (Online Registration, Login row.tn.gov.in, Form, Documents, Services) Portal, Forget passwords
Tamil Nadu government has launched TN Right of Way Portal Registrationand for that they brought row.tn.gov.in. The scheme was about applying for mobile tower on the land or on building in the state. Along with that the people also can apply for laying cable beneath their land. With help of this portal, the Telecommunication and Infrastructure Provider companieswill be able to get the permission easily from the people. The online portal was launched on 24th November, 2021.
TN Right of Way Portal Registration Details
|Name of the scheme||TN Right of Way Portal Registration|
|Date of launch||24th November, 2021|
|Launch place||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Target people||People of Tamil Nadu|
Key features TN Right of Way Portal
- Objective of the scheme-The scheme will provide the Telecom Service Provider/Internet Provider a clear pass to expand the communication facility. With the application procedure the telecommunication will see a new dawn.
- New guidelines– With the launch of the portal government have implemented new type guidelines so that the cabling of telecom towers will take a new turn.
- Benefit of the portal– With the easy path of people will be able to avoid call drops that used to happen very frequently.
- Mode of work– As per the Indian Telegraph Act, after the application is done the nodal officer will choose land to maintain the standard of laying cable. Nodal officers will make sure that the rules are implemented thoroughly and guidelines are maintained.
- Reason of the guidelines– As it has been that the connection also radiates wave so government decided to impose guidelines.
- Developer of the portal– As per the government sources, Tamilnadu Information Technology Department has developed the portal.
- Guidelines at a glance– The mobile tower will be set on the ground or on the building. The fiber optic cable can be laid under or above the land.
- Multiple application– Interested people can apply for multiple roads on a single application form that is available on the website.
TN Right of Way Portal Eligibility criteria
- Resident of Tamil Nadu– In order to apply for the tower and cable installation, you need to be a domicile of the state.
TN Right of Way Portal Registration Required documents
- Identity proof– In order to apply for the tower, you need to have proper identity proof.
- Address proof– to prove that you are a permanent resident you need to present your address proof.
How to register for TN Right of Way Portal
- Step 1- You need to click on https://row.tn.gov.in/#/user/home for visiting the official website.
- Step 2- You will be redirected to the home page where you have to click ‘Register Now’.
- Step 3- After that the registration form will appear.
- Step 4- You need to start filling in the form with accurate data like contact details both personal and your agency’s.
- Step 5- After that you need to click on register option to finish the process.
Login at Right of Way Portal
- Step 1- You need to go to https://row.tn.gov.in/#/user/home. As soon as you click on the link you will reach to the home page.
- Step 2- On the home page there is ‘Login’ option and you need to click on that. You will be asked your username and password.
- Step 3- After entering username and password there will captcha code and you need to enter that before clicking on Login option.
With this step the communication in the state will be improved. Government has made all the necessary steps to strengthen the interstate communication without disrupting people’s lives. This is the reason more guidelines were introduced and more observation will take place to approve a land or building for telecommunication tower. To improve the telecommunication infrastructure government is trying to stay transparent to the people of the state.
TN Right of Way Portal Registration FAQs
Q. What is TN Right of Way Portal Registration?
Ans. Where the telecommunication agencies will be able to apply for installation area
Q. Where to apply?
Q. What is the last date of application?
Ans. There is none.
Q. Where to contact for further details?
Ans. You can call +91-44-24320124, +91-44-24330612, +91-44-24333015
Q. Who will approve the application?
Ans. Corporation Commissioner in Chennai and District Collectors will approve the other districts.